Agnostic.com

2 6

https://lincolnproject.us/

[lincolnproject.us] attention! The USPS is being dismantled as well as our Democracy. Do not permit Putin to do that by PROXY. Drive your ballot to the poll.....unless you never get one. Then we must put our hazmat suit on & camp out for 5 days until we cast that ballot. Some do it for concert tickets. Some for a movie. I will do this for my Democracy, my country, my flag for which it stands(not the stars & bars), freedom for black lives that matter, viva la causa! Let us rejoice when the military carries his ass out of the White House. Whose house? Our house! The people's house as in "We the people do ordain & establish this Constitution". How much is too much for you?

Mooolah 8 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ky is going to have ballot drop off sites in each county but I will probably take it straight to the CC office.
Also announced today everyone can vote by mail in ballot if they wish.

I hope those drop-off boxes are secure and guarded. I can imagine some trumpaloe dropping a burning matchbook in.

@BitFlipper I thought the same thing. I'll probably take it to the office.

The whole Trump administration is like a Tom Sharpe novel.
Absurd situations careering toward inevitable disaster

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.