Agnostic.com

5 1

What would you do if two...

...months into the pregnancy the doctor tells you your kid will be born with Down Syndrome?

DUCHESSA 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A friend was informed by his wife's physician that she is carrying a baby with Down Syndrome. My friend refuses to hear any reason. He says the doctor may be wrong. How much denial is too much denial?

I always say that to bring to this world -knowingly- a child with such condition is criminal.

I'm 60 so this is hypothetical for me but I'd schedule an abortion.

Schedule an abortion. Actually, that would be my reaction if a doctor told me I was pregnant.

Ask myself if I have the strength to bring forth this lesson in life. (On a lighter note...I practive safe sex and do not not intend on continuing my bloodline. I believe EVERY child should be loved and wanted...and planned)

Nena Level 6 Apr 7, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52453
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.