Agnostic.com

6 8

I had not seen this before and his face is absolutely priceless. What do you really expect from politicians in Alabama, though?

Dorkyndaft 6 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because he's a racist piece of shit. He's making his own laws. Jake Tapper is smart and he's a fucking moron.

he nearly passed out i think. twas a shock to his neuron.

Alabama...where they can take a single syllable word and make it into four syllables!!....im originally from West Virginia ...same there!

He had to get his Merry Christmas in! 🤣

Not all Southerners are stupid and bigoted....REALLY, they're not!

🤣 I hate that I am often victim of this generalization, but being from here I can attest that it's usually accurate. 😂

@Dorkyndaft One of the reasons I worked so hard to get rid of that accent is...sadly....it's so often associated with stupidity!

@LucyLoohoo growing up my grandmother (a wise old Cherokee woman) beat it out of me!!!"no grandson of mine is going to grow up speaking like an ignorant hillbilly!"...I thank her for it every day!!

WOW - that was hilarious!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.