Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Dear African American Christians... by Ask An Atheist • A podcast on Anchor

Listen to the most recent episode of my podcast: Dear African American Christians... [anchor.fm]

Georg3 2 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why would anybody be a Christian? Black people are deeply religious, but in a much more constructive manner than other Southern Baptists and Methodist Episcopals. You should be asking Evangelical Whites how they can claim to be Xtian, when they profess deeply seeded racism. I would never ask MLK why He was a Christian but I certainly would ask Grand Wizard KKK how he dares to call himself Xtian.

I was in a cult within a cult whose bosses told us God must think we were to allow them to continually inflict their melodrama upon us.

Falwellism, whose boss has gone to his earthly reward, is an offshoot of Manifest Destiny. Hence he is the father of the organised arson gangs.

McLuhan said religion that became media based (like Paul VI and JP II were pushing) would be disastrous.

I blame Jonathan Edwards who was Hegelian.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.