Agnostic.com

7 1

Question: Can you believe or not believe something into existence or non-existence? I'd like to hear someone defend how you can believe something into existence. That would be...magic? lol

Waddyathink 3 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

According to my limited understanding of quantum physics the mere observing of an event by an observer influences the outcome. I've also heard it postulated that the entire universe is a consciousness that is forever imagining itself into ever changing forms and realities.

Evidence. Thousands of kids believe in Micky Mouse, so why arn't the streets swarming with five foot high mice. LOL

I can believe an erection into existence 😅😅

Not always.

@RobKings admittedly, but that wasn't one of the parameters 😄😄

I think you have to believe you can accomplish something before you will make the effort. So in a way, believing it into existence is the only way humans ever bring anything into existence.

skado Level 9 Aug 14, 2020

No. Better to not believe anything.

He believed his knee itched...and it did

often if you believe your knees itch, they do.

psychosomatic

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.