Agnostic.com

9 5

This is so trippy!

It might take a while to figure out what’s hidden.

Open the picture full screen.
Place the tip of your nose against your screen
Relax your eyes and focus on the picture (try not to blink).
Back slowly away from your monitor or cell phone.
What do you see?

[gkindshivani.com].

TheoryNumber3 8 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, this is really cool! I saw one at first and then they just kept popping up!

You saw more than one? I only see one, and it's concave rather than convex. It actually gives me a headache to look at it.

@TheoryNumber3 The first time I looked at it I saw 3, but now when I try it again I can only see one. I don't know what I was doing the first time but I thought I saw 2 smaller one's in front of the main one. Guess I was hallucinating!!

@WhiskeyEight You might have seen them. I think everyone sees something different. It's fascinating.

Did anyone try moving your body as you look at it? Once you see it, try rocking from side to side and see what happens.

Oh! It's only seen as you back away a bit! Aha!

I had a strange experience with this one... I saw it, but it was hollowed out or indented like looking at the inside of a jello mold. Then suddenly after several tries it flipped, and it was floating 12" in front of my monitor. One of the craziest things I've ever seen.

You were not lying when you said this is so trippy. It took a few tries, but when I finally saw it, it made me laugh so hard...tears and everything.

I wonder how they figured out the way to do this.

TO_BY Level 7 Aug 17, 2020

Beats me!

I don't see anything. I tried and tried and tried. I just see a big pile of green leaves.

Clue, its an animal that may eat the leaves. PS. its the first time I have managed to see one of these, the instruction to put your nose on the screen and draw away really did help, but I think you will need a computer screen, phone won't do.

Did you enlarge it to full screen?

@TheoryNumber3 It's okay. I'm sure it won't be my biggest loss.

@barjoe Just trying to help. I'm sorry you can't see it

@TheoryNumber3 I'm sorry. I'm not the most persistent person. I have a low attention span for stuff like that. Thank you for trying to help.

Very lovely....facing our left...just so you know I really did see it!

wait.. what? facing left?

@TheoryNumber3 Sorry---ITS left--OUR right!

For those of us who don't see colours well it's a bit of a blur.

I think not seeing colour may help.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.