Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And I have to be honest. I'd already had a reputation at my local Aldi. I've told parents to contain their children and stop destroying product, I've told a man hitting on the cashier wondering why he doesn't get dates that he should attempt bathing (he smelled like ass), and so forth and so on. So telling someone to wear a mask is same ole, same ole to this chick.

A bunch of brain dead idiots trying to find a cause to attach to so that they can feel like they matter.

By defying science, common sense, and even proper hygiene:

They believe they are serving a higher power. Whatever that is.
They believe they are above the law.
They believe they have purpose.
They believe they have a common goal.
They believe they have wisdom and intelligence.

They don't!

They believe what they believe will save them.

It won't!

Is it wrong to wish horrible illness on these horrible people? Because it sure feels like the right thing to do!

I don't think it is wrong, because even if something happens to them you didn't "cause" it, it just happened. I remember at 15 wishing my stepmother's nephew was dead, he was such a PITA, I think he was 12. A few months later he was dead, and it wasn't a good death. Luckily I realized even then that my unkind thoughts did not determine his destiny. There was no cause and effect from my thoughts. We don't have that much power.

Actually, to prevent further suffering and infection, of course, it would be better if they were gone.

The religious and cult mind finds empowerment in it's resistance to truth and reality.

You don't know whether to laugh or eyeroll......at least I don't

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.