Agnostic.com

14 9

LINK Anderson Cooper Rips Mike Lindell The My Pillow Guy's Balls Off

Mike Lindell. The snake oil salesman who is a total thief. Anderson Cooper tears him a new asshole. He's a total piece of shit. Riding Jesus to sell an unproven product Oleandrin, to cure Covid-19. This is so fun to watch. I hope the religious fanatic meets his fictitious God. He will because Anderson just murdered him on the air.

barjoe 9 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He sounds like he's picked up his old coke habit again

"My Pillow," usually priced around $30, is chunks of generic foam in a cotton casing. The exact same thing can be bought at any Walmart, Job Lot, etc for under $10, usually $5-6.

Anderson is like a dog with a bone. He just won't let go. I like the way he interviews. Lets people away with nothing. Good on him

. . . This IS painful to watch, one is a four eyed jerk, the other is having a triggered meltdown

Some people are so stupid they believe in Jesus and Odin.

@barjoe . . . what the fu*k did Mike Lindell do to you? what??? what the hell is your problem???

@barjoe . . . you're damn right that's part of my belief system, what are you going to do about it???

@thundergod I'm going to make you disappear eventually because I don't like trolling theists.

@thundergod Where is your Thunder God????. Is Covid to much for him to handle.

@thundergod did you read my comment above? About how a MyPillow is a total ripoff? Ate you so foolish you actually bought a MyPillow? Oh, wait, yes you are.....

@barjoe BRAVO!

This fool got what he deserved from Cooper. He is wearing a cross .What a religious hypocritical scam artist.

That was absolutely painful to watch! He's as annoying as his buddy trump and he's mastered trump's technique of talking in circles until you exhaust your opponent. Kudos to Anderson Cooper for not letting him off the hook. Whadda jerk. And his pillows suck.

Mike Lindell needs to be smothered with one of his "My Pillows" !

Holy shit. That was excruciating

I could only watch half of it. Mike Lindell is seriously annoying. If this miracle drug is as wonderful as his pillows, I'll pass.

dkp93 Level 8 Aug 18, 2020

I don’t know what’s more full of crap him or his over rated pillows .He sure knows how to sling the bullshit.

Another hypocrite nutter. He should be behind bars.

AC should have asked him, “How can you sleep at night, sir!”

AC did pretty good, they cut it off too.

@barjoe he was clearly disgusted by this guy. And rightly so. We need to keep calling out the bullshit as it happens.

That would be an invitation to start talking about his lousy pillows!

I'm so sick of conservative, old, white, Sociopathic men in positions of power!!!

Emphasis on conservative and Sociopath!!!

Nothing wrong with being old, white or even conservative. Sociopath, religious nut and crooked, that's a problem.

@barjoe a conservative Sociopath (any sociopath) is a problem.

@Sonja44 I know conservatives who are honest people. I know young, black and liberal con artists. Don't trust anybody with a salespitch if you value your money. In this case your life.

@barjoe I totally agree.
I'm just saying old, white, conservative, Sociopathic men have been in the majority of powerful positions for far too long.

@Sonja44 I doubt that anyone here would disagree!

GET 'IM, ANDERSON! "The miracle of all time?" GAHHHHHHHH!

His next product should be My Coffin for all the people who die. He can use it himself because Anderson Cooper just killed him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.