Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Trump Claims That Cats And Dogs Are Receiving Mail-In Ballots, Animals Are Mum

I at first though thi swas satire... but no it's true.

snytiger6 9 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An application to register to vote is not a mail in ballot, which are only sent to registered voters.

The story is amusing, but doesn't validate34 Trump's claim. Actually, Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama, all strongly republican have had issues like those int he article before. It isn't mail in voting that is causing the problem.

HMIM...........(His Mouth Is Moving)

Dogs don't like him. And cats like to piss in his hotel rooms, and shit on his golf carts!

Since ballots are sent to REGISTERED VOTERS.....should I rush down & register my Lucy and Sherman? This is so damnably STUPID!

You know, he may be onto something here, fellas. In my household alone, that would give us an extra 8 votes. I can't guarantee anything but at mealtime I think I can be pretty darn persuasive.

More dog whistles from Trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.