Agnostic.com

5 1

Today it is going to be 9C/48.2F, rain and wind. Shall I bother getting out of bed?

Jolanta 9 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Forecast says worse for Saturday.
At think it was going on 3 pm. by the time I left bed. Still haven't got dressed though & its now2:26 am.

So, did you 🙂

Varn Level 8 Aug 20, 2020

Yes, I had to go to the skin cancer clinic. Almost forgot my appointment.

@Jolanta Skipping my visit to the same this year, was fine last year. Darn ‘Swiss skin’.. Hasn’t been a problem, yet, but letting the pros keep an eye on me. Hope you’re good ~

@MissKathleen I have one skin cancer on my face. It will be cut out next week. All is good.

I'm house sitting and looking after two beautiful kitties for my ex up in the Blue Mountains. Up at this altitude, it was rain and gale force winds all night. Hardly any sleep. Oh well, I'll catch it up one day (yeah right!).

At least you have the kitties to keep you company.

I was doing that this time last year. Very wet & cold. Excellent booksale at one of the libraries. C19 has killed all that. ☹️

. . . things could always be worse 😮

[bbc.com]

The temperature sounds wonderful, but not with wind and rain. Great pajamas and reading weather, though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.