Agnostic.com

6 3

It's ironic that this happens at the same time as the recent controversy with the site over some members leaving and the admin. commenting on faults with how the site turned out, but I am happy to report that I finally got my site T-shirt for reaching level 8, which I reached about six months ago.I assume a lot of other members received their shirts this week also as they are usually all shipped out once a year. I plan on wearing it when I go to the grocery store, medical appointments and exercise walking away from home so people will hear about the site.

TomMcGiverin 8 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This news brings me hope. I have longed to post a photo of myself in my shirt, just like all the popular kids.

I'll let you know if anyone in my conservative Christian, Republican dominated town sees the shirt and remarks about it.

Goof for you Tom I have been waiting a year for my shirt

Don't forget to post pics.

Won't be any of those. I don't have a cellphone and I rely on the help of friends to put pics on my computer or post them online. I am tech-retarded.

Hey, congrats on both!

I didn't a pen with it, like people used to get, but I didn't really want one anyway. I've got more than enough to last my lifetime.

@TomMcGiverin Oh no! The pen is the part I want when I get there (I don't wear t-shirts). Oh well!

remember that people, when scared, are kinda unpredictable. enjoy and stuff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.