Agnostic.com

1 2

Once again, the hypocrisy is mind blowing..
[rt.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IMO, there is hypocrisy in using Putin's mouthpiece as a credible source. 😮

Putin's mouthpiece??

@Captain_Feelgood . . . is there ANY credible Russian media outlet openly hostile to Putin -- or have the poisonings done their job ?

@FearlessFly Soooo,,, is NBC more to your liking? I honestly don't see how Putin is involved in this. [nbcchicago.com]

@Captain_Feelgood . . . I honestly don't see how Putin can/should be afforded a lengthy record of credibility.

Given the documented record of shooters in the US, public officials, abortion providers, churches, judges, prosecutors, etc. taking precautions seems highly reasonable to me.

@FearlessFly Look,, you're the one that brought Putin into this, so you're the one giving him credibility. So why does she get the police protection, but the rest of the people not in a certain kind of neighborhood don't? Hence the hypocrisy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.