Agnostic.com

70 7

How did everyone find this site?

Celeritas 4 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

70 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fb ad..

God led me here 😉

Facebook ad, actually. The first one I've ever clicked on.

Facebook thank goodness.

Turned left at Greenland.

Don't you mane, "Turned left at Albuquerque?"

I found the URL carved into the stones of a lesser known pyramid in Egypt. Also some fascinating details about Roswell.

i googled 'atheist dating site'... so far it's been interesting but no date yet.

I saw an ad on Facebook. I'm not exactly in need of a support group, so I just joined because it looked fun. I've enjoyed myself so far.

Apparently advertising on Face book works.

The force was with me...

boom Level 4 Apr 9, 2018

Facebook advertisement. This should have been posted in the form of a poll so that data could be more easily parsed.

Facebook add lol

I found out about it from reading a Match profile. Go figure.

An ad on the friendly atheist blog on patheos

I think i typed in something about agnostic meeting places or dating sites, maybe. So far im impressed

A voice spoke to me from a burning bush.

Okay, the same way almost everyone else did.

JimG Level 8 Apr 8, 2018

Google after the frustration of dating sites where everyone wants a god fearing idiot for a mate

I actually did a Google search for Athiest/Agnostic dating sites and this is what popped up. I'm actually happier that it turned out to be more a social networking platform than dating platform. 🙂

Advertising on my Facebook..... Most of the comments were nasty hilarious and I knew right there those people didn't have a clue on what they thought they were talking about, so I wonder maybe this is actually a good site so decided to check it out less than two weeks ago and here I am thriving towards level 6 in no time (maybe its a Ripley record !!.. need to check ? ). So, found the ad in Fa...face...Face what??????? ??

Google I think

Suggested by FB lol

Facistbook

Facebook.

I saw an ad for it on Facebook.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.