Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Sen. Martha McSally: I’m Losing My Race, So “Fast a Meal” and Give Me That Money | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Arizona GOP Sen. Martha McSally, who’s currently trailing in polls to her Democratic opponent Mark Kelly, made a pitch to her supporters recently that should seriously make them question their loyalties: Skip a meal and donate that money to her campaign instead.

snytiger6 9 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You could sell your plasma at the local blood bank and donate that to help me defeat Mark Kelly.

Shows that she's a typical "Let them eat cake" Repub who is totally out of touch with the working class as well as not giving a fuck about anyone who is low income.

O hell no.

THAT is FUNNY! I'm sure all the unemployed single parents in Arizona will be delighted to deprive themselves of a dinner so SHE can persevere? I'd rather contribute to Mark Kelly! In fact....I think I will!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.