Agnostic.com

3 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a good thing to do

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 23, 2020

Fascinating! I like to go out and listen to live music once or twice a week, and I always feel it's a guilty pleasure, but now I realize I'm doing something good for myself! (Yes, I'm social distancing when I go out.)

I like to play Soduku as I wind down to go to sleep. Last night I turned on some music, it was 70s love songs... Had to stop Soduku, could not stop singing. It is at times very hard for me to listen to the music of my youth, makes me sad for what might have been.

Singing generally makes me happy. A friend has a professional recording studio, am looking forward to being in there again.

@MizJ No sane person would pay to hear me sing, or even tolerate it long. I can sing with enthusiasm, but little regard for the actual notes. My kids are good singer and musicians, Mama can't carry a tune in a bucket.

@HippieChick58 Oh, come on now, there will be no holes in that bucket. I could sing along and people would actually get sick. I get paid to keep my mouth shut.

@HippieChick58 I played music when I was younger. A couple of years ago after a few glasses of wine I let a friend with perfect pitch hear me so I knew that I was mostly on key. Modern studios have the ability to pitch correct, years ago singers had to be more accurate.

@MizJ I have a card in my wallet that states that if I ever try to sing in public to call a number. The guys in white show up, the rubber room for me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526938
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.