Agnostic.com

4 4

PotUS 45 has been troubled every night now for months by a constant tap, tap, tapping sound that seems to come from nowhere and everywhere at the same time.
He has called in the Secret Service, the Pest Exterminators, the C.I.A., the A.S.P.C.A and every other service his Aides can think of but to no effect, the tapping just continues on unabated.
Desperate and rattled from lack of sleep, he moves into a Private Apartment but still comes the incessant tap, tap, tapping.
In utter desperation he calls in one the Staff members who have worked in the White House for over 40 + years.
The Staff member stands quietly and listens, hears the tapping noises, thinks for a second or two and then says, " Mr. President, that Sir is not some random pest or anything else, it IS the sound of Political Undertaker as he is hammering in the nails of your Political coffin, it is the very same sound that was heard here by Richard Nixon as the Watergate episode was unfolding."

Triphid 9 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It could be an undigested bit of hamberder, or an underdone French fry.

They only want mail in voting because it’s their only chance to cheat the system.

This is America. We put a man on the moon and we can't vote from home ? please

@Leetx You are absolutely correct. You need to show a valid ID to work for NASA too.

I’m with ya pal. I’m completely onboard with placing the simplest of astronaut requirements on voting requirements too.

We could make this a movement....

Hopefully

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 22, 2020

One can only hope!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.