Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Morbid Angel - God of Emptiness (Official Video) - YouTube

How about some music to soften the nerves

Basem 7 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell yeah +1 Morbid Angel 🤗

Mvtt Level 7 Aug 23, 2020

Fuck yeah!!!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘

Never got into these guys. Great musicians though.

you should... morbid angel is the best death metal band of all time \,,/

@Basem, I'm not much into Death Metal. I just like one or two bands. Many are fantastic musicians but never got into it.

@Paddypereira i am into death metal in specific for more than 25 years, lately, i am discovering few black metal stuff and i find them good.. not as good as a death metal sound, but good for a change i'd say. 🙂

@Basem, Black/Death Metal that I love, the Swiss band Celtic Frost. Very few things in the genre that I like. Amon Amarth are one band I like. The Norwegian Black Metal that grew in the 90's isn't that interesting except for Demon Burger (Dimmu Borgir is the actual name of the band, that's the nickname I gave them).

I'm surprised he still has an uvula.

Nice, old school death metal 🤘🤘🤘

Atheist heavy metal

@Green_Soldier71 Back in the 80s the “Devil Music” issue freaked out a lot of conservatives and religious fanatics. It was always amusing to me how far their heads are up their asses. I’ll never forget on one occasion when Metallica’s Master of Puppets came out, one of these clowns said that was a satanic song, and these fuckers never bothered to read the lyrics. Look at how many times Ozzy Osbourne has been sued. I don’t pay any attention to any of these people, they are the ones with the real problems

@SeaRay215ex ahh.... the “Satanic Panic”. Good times /s

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527100
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.