Agnostic.com

3 2

I’m wondering if there’s any actual dating going on here.

HoracioMai 3 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did it originally bill itself as a dating website because it doesn't seem to now. Yet many of the profiles I've seen are interested in dating. It's so hard to meet other nonreligious people so I think it would be worth a shot. Geography seems to be an issue, though. Have you sent any messages to ladies in your area?

There's some dating, yes, but mostly it's self-fellating that takes place on this site. Welcome, and enjoy!

Yeah, so nothings changed then. Thanks for the reply.

Dating does happen here.. I met my boyfriend through this community, and I now have two children under two yrs old🙂

I suspect your experience is rare, you should play the lottery.

@HoracioMai it's probably rare in this community because the average age here is quite high but I met my man through an older friend here...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.