Agnostic.com

6 0

Which of these ordered top 3s do you prefer?

These are top 3 movies in order of preferences from most favourite to an interchangable 2nd and 3rd.

Which order do you agree with the most?

Multiple choices allowed.

• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 18 votes
SamKerry 7 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ANH, TFA, and a tie between TESB and RO. And the prequels simply suck.

Those 4 are the best of the series,

Just worked it out.

I'm really not into any of these Star Trek movies.......

😉

Rotj, tesb, tlj

Really not enthused by the direction this franchise has taken.

The "tone" of the last movie was all over the place. And I'm not even talking about the overarching thematic tone, but the placement of jokes and tone selection for the scenes.

Example: I can't remember the scene exactly, but I'll try to explain what I mean with generalities.

One of Ren's threatening monologues, claiming power over such and such - which is suppose to present to the audience a bit of his character: motivation, relationship to whomever he was talking to, etc. ended when something or someone knocked him out with a "bonk on the head" type situational comedy.

Later in the movie, I couldn't take seriously the scene in which Snoke was in his OWN character-defining scene. It was when he was yadda-yaddaing to Ren and Rey about destiny, purpose, power. I was expecting it to end in the same way Ren's scene ended. They've already set up in Ren's scene that these types of scenes were gonna end with a sit-com type joke where something bonks the speaker on the head - ending their speech.

Of course, Snoke's scene didn't end with a joke - a pay-off that didn't happen but the audience was set up to subconsciously expect. End example.

Structurally, the movie was "all over the place". The merits of choosing to make the episode into "part comedy" is a totally different discussion. Spoiler alert: I think it was a poor choice.

My preference isn't listed.

Which episodes/spin-offs of the series are your top 3?

Hahaha! That was a good "bad lip reading" video.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.