Agnostic.com

4 3

I am reading Mary Trump's book on her uncle Donald, "Too Much and Never Enough". A paragraph I read this morning caught my eye. Page 169, first paragraph "Rob said, 'Any of them could be disowned at any time. (Speaking about the Fred Trump's grandchildren to Mary about her and her brother and what they were left in the will) Donny (Don Jr.) was going to join the army or some bullshit like that, and Donald and Ivanka told him if he did, they'd disown him in a second.'"
Therein one of the differences between Trump and Biden. Joe was proud of his son for enlisting and serving in the military. Risking his life for his country.
Donald, he threatened his son with being disowned if he tried to serve his country in the military. His grandfather had left Germany to avoid the military, his father had avoided serving during the Korean War, and of course Donald had his "bone spurs." But how much do you have to hate your country to threaten your son with disinheritance if they choose to serve? A family of grifters of course only take, and only give if the see a way to profit from it. There is no profit in military service, only the pride of having done it.

Barnie2years 8 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Huge difference

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 25, 2020

It's definitely not because they are pacifists. 🤩
Then there is all that money to be made from any war.

Yeah, the Trumps are generations of grifters.

No Trump from any generation has ever served in the US military in any capacity.

Fred Trump Jr. did. “ He became president of the fraternity and graduated with a B.A. in business, also completing ROTC and entering the Air Force National Guard as a second lieutenant.“. One of the reasons his father Fred Trump, all but disowned him. Even serving in the National Guard was considered a sin against the family financial hoarding business.

@Barnie2years That's how he became a pilot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.