Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK St. Louis Gun-Waving Lawyers Deliver Funniest Republican Convention Speech Of The Night

Honestly, it’s getting harder and harder not to feel bad for these people. At a certain point, you can only watch Sideshow Bob step on rakes for so long before his own incompetence gets sad. These folks already jumped head first into cartoonish infamy and if people cared about them they’d advise them to lay low until the news cycle moves on. But instead, they’ve decided to try and recast themselves as normal people sitting on their couch and only managed to land themselves in another future comedy skit that will enter the canon of 2020’s greatest hits.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't wait until they go to jail on a weapons offense

Everyone I know that has had personal experiences with them tell that they are extremely litigious, and total POS's!

There is no bottom to how creepy these Republicans can get

It definitely is right on DJT’s message of white supremacy and fear.

I didn't find it funny at all. Americans eat this stuff up. Racial fear stoked by false posturing by two horrible people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.