Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK RNC cancels speaker Mary Ann Mendoza after she promoted QAnon, anti-Semitic conspiracies

President Donald Trump is the first political leader we've ever seen take on the radical Left to finally secure our border and to end illegal immigration since day one. I’ve met him many times and I know what’s in his heart," she was set to say.

The headlines would read: "Illegal immigrants place wall at border to stop illegal immigrants from entering the country that was once theirs." Sadly she won an election. That says a lot about this country and the road we must travel.

IAJO163 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"They'll be a taco truck on every block in the suburbs, you're daughters will be interracial dating and Jews will replace us if Biden becomes president." Mary Ann Mendoza

Why that sounds true, doesn't it? LOL!!! According to DNA, ALL babies WILL one day be "creamy".

@IAJO163 I would love a taco trunk to be on my block!

@barjoe I have 4 around the corner from me!

@IAJO163 Where do you live? There's a bunch Frankford and Girard at night. I haven't eaten restaurant food since March.

@barjoe I'm in the N.E. There are several trucks on the the corners of Mascher and Duncannon. By the "Auto Zone.

@IAJO163 Olney. Right by Olney Charter School. Haven't been by that neighborhood in years. Back in the day we used to go Schwartzwald German place. Korean BBQ restaurants near there are good.

@barjoe If they're still there.

@IAJO163 Swartzwald has been gone for years. Sun's of the Korean places are still around.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.