Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK CDC was pressured 'from the top down' to change Covid-19 testing guidance, official says - CNNPolitics

FFS. This is some serious bullshit. Are we ever going to stop fucking politicizing this thing and get it under control?

Amzungu 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

CDC's ability to do it's job is being undermined by Republicans. The damage being done may never be repaired. It criminal what they have done

Oh, I am soooooo shocked by this......it was absolutely not the first thought I had when I first heard of it! You?

I'm not shocked. I'm enraged.

We aren't politicizing it. Shitler is politicizing it.

We should expect no less from this criminal and his organization. We are right to expect more from the inept congress and the SC. The deplorables cannot recognize the mistake they have made, or are too proud to admit their foolery. Trump support is maintained by idiocy, or greed, pure and simple. There is no excuse not to see this persons' lies and criminal activity, regardless of political preference. His supporters will absorb, and put forth the most ridiculous of ideas in order to avoid taking responsibility for the consequences of their acts of false pride. Their actions are indefensible and unforgivable.

I'm obviously failing at the politicless thing today. 😬

@Amzungu I am too, this is not just politics this is patriotism.

@hankster Makes me see red. 😡

@Amzungu I understand. it would not bother me to see Trump and his cohorts lined up and shot. that would be a kinder way to die than they are sentencing citizens to.

@hankster I'm ready to hold the election tomorrow. I can barely even bring myself to think about the next three months, let alone the possibility of four more years.

@Amzungu I believe that most Americans would agree. There are certainly too many who are in love with the lies. There is of course willful ignorance. Trump has manipulated the unrest of a population pressured by the unfairness of the rich, into a picture of fear and hate to be sucked up by the dimwhitted. He has exposed the suckers in the nation and they cannot face it. so they continue to love his lies. there is a puffed-up and miserably pitiful quality to those people. IMO what we're seeing is a hopeless narcissist, who knows his chances of winning are slim to none, trying to cheat at any cost to win. his winning this election will depend entirely on how effective his cheating is. I need to quit thinking about this for now.

The number of active cases will keep the deaths going. They want it to look like the virus is winding down by cutting testing. This will cause more deaths in the long run but he doesn't care about that. He wants it to look better for November. They attempt to characterize Covid-19 deaths as from other causes because the Covid-19 positive wasn't confirmed. Larry Kudlow last night was talking as if the virus were a thing of the past. Remember when we had that pandemic?

Exactly. This is a campaign move and is utter bullshit. People are dying and our country's leaders are still only concerned with manipulating the situating to their personal benefit. They should all be forcibly removed as unfit to serve.

@Amzungu "can you slow down the testing please?" DJT

Not with the current politicians in place.

Zster Level 8 Aug 26, 2020

NY isn't listening to that bullshit.. We got it under control doing things our way...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.