Agnostic.com

2 0

I'm indecisive on if I should wait for next year's newest LG V series phone, or get the LG V30 when the price drops?

I have the LG V20 and there is nothing wrong with this phone. My friend said AT&T is having an LG deal. I don't have $600 right now for the new LG V30 phone. I had wanted to wait until the price dropped to $350-400. Right now it is $600 or so. You have to trade your old phone in though. I want to also wait until next year's phone comes out in the V series. I don't really NEED a new cell phone though. I had the LG V10 too. This phone is basically the same as the LG V30, except it's not water resistant, it doesn't have the 13 mpg wide angle lense camera on the back, (mine is a 8 mpg wide angle lense on the back) floating bar, (mine has the second screen), wireless charging, (mine has a removable battery) and an iris scanner. (Mine doesn't have it)

I think that next year's will be better. I don't really see a need to buy a new one when this one is great. Any good suggestions on what I should do will be appreciated.

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most people get new phones because they want new toys on the new phone

Me!!

It's all a scam. They change one or two things and then want everybody to "upgrade" for hundreds and hundreds of dollars that could be spent elsewhere or (don't shoot the messenger)...saved

I'll wait then.

yes very true

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.