Agnostic.com

6 0

What does anybody think of John Lennox?

He just have this smug attitude about him, who believe in the petty Christian God and always thinks he's right about everything anytime he wins a debate with an atheist, as if it makes it true his God is real cause science can't yet answer a question. Every time I see him on tv, I just want to punch his fat face in lol. I'd love to see him debate Matt Dillahunty.

EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is he related to Annie?

godef Level 7 Dec 4, 2017

He's just another preacher. No different than the rest. Don't waste time on thinking about him.

I don't know who he is but I'll look into his shenanigans. 😉

lol ok. Get back to me when you do so I can see what you thought of him.

@EmeraldJewel I read some of his quotes. He seems to do what a lot of Christian apologists do, they'll invent things to support their biased conclusions rather than follow the evidence to an objective conclusion.

Faith in God not holy book religions. Yes science and evolution is true. Some atheist believe in God. Positive focus forward

I don't know what you mean by "Some atheist believe in God."

I don't know who he is

Trust me if you did know who he was, you'd be disappointed if you've met religious people that try to cram God in with science, making up bogus excuses like why the world is actually older than 6 thousand years old, Lennox is that type. I actually had a woman tell me the reason earth is six thousand years old when we know it is older is cause God had everything on pause while he was dealing with the devil at the time of Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit.

Who is John Lennox? I have never heard of him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5292
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.