Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this happened around here. the worst part is several family members sheltered, fed and aided in his hiding. It looks like he never left the area. 2 family members have been charged.

That’s awful

So sad. Beautiful girls in a country of freedom.
Amazes me that others come to this country seeking a better life but do not follow the new culture. I know its hard, but it is critical and part of respect as well.

If this happened in his own country, he would've gotten away with it and carried on with his life thinking he did a good deed and saved his daughters from hell. Islamic culture and rules allow for this kind of torture towards their women and their daughters in their villages it's dwellings, while bystanders, mostly men, watch without saying or doing anything in the victim's favour. It's cruel and beyond human comprehension. They're infidels (the name they use for non-Muslims).

That is a father without any love or feeling for his own children due to his Muslim upbringing and religion. You simply cannot impose that §#! * on your children. Why go to another country and think you can keep your kids locked up? and reserve them for Muslim men only?. That is absurd. Anyways they caught him. He deserves the death penalty. He took two innocent lives with his bare hands. I know of Muslim parents in South Africa too. They kids only have a religion and NO Life. It doesn't matter how educated they are, its in their bloody system. Its evil and not normal.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.