Agnostic.com

9 0

Is war always a bad decision?

As it is the human beings themselves are an opportunistic for their interset so depend on their ideology and what this ideology define the opportunistic behaviour toward themselves or to the strangers.

Mehmet 4 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, except for the people who make money out of wars.

Yes. Violence only begets more violence.

What about the violence with the peaceful fighters of the peaceful state isis?

That is a fight against ignorance, and a hard battle to win but not impossible. When I was Iraq, I remember seeing a lot of unemployed young men. Idle hands....

Yes, always.

Marz Level 7 Nov 26, 2017

What about the violence with the peaceful fighters of the peaceful state isis?

War is never an easy or good decision, but it can lead to good or better circumstances. of course, it can also lead to much worse circumstances, that's exactly why it's a terrible decision but sometimes necessary.

You have to consider why wars are fought. In many cases, it's expansion to increase land area and gain resources. In some cases, it's because a certain country's ideology is incompatible with how the rest of world views it and deems it unacceptable. Whatever the reason diplomacy is always the preferred response.

SamL Level 7 Nov 26, 2017

Yes, WAR is aiways a bad decision! Look at our own history. Every so called enemy we have had since this country origin has become either a strategic partner or an economic one. EVERY ONE!! So what was the use of force necessary for? Why did those brave men and women on either side of the conflict have to be sacrificed? Its a no brainer. War is truly unnecessary.

I was a 18delta in the United States of America Army, that was my M.O.S, my DD214 states that I am honorably discharged after serving in the Panamanian conflict and before that Grenada. I have TWO PURPLE HEARTS. So believe me, i have seen the heat of battle and i know the cost. WAR IS ALWAYS USELESS.

Do you think that isis would be a good ally in the long run,do you believe muslims will leave peacefully on this earth!?

Peace is never found on the far side of war.

When war becomes necessary, Peace is still on the near side. Specifically in regards to the church, America is more religious than the rest, so perhaps we should have stayed part of the church...

War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn to live together in peace by killing each other's children. - Jimmy Carter, The Nobel Peace Prize Lecture

Sometimes war is necessary specially against any islamic state their ideology encorage destruction and live as opportunistic creature will kill when you are weak

Sometimes it is the lesser of evils, but the only moral choice. The fact is, most of our moral choices are not between absolute goods and absolute evils, but between competing values.
As an example, I believe that our entering World War II was our only choice if we did not want Nazi and imperial Japanese aggression to rule our world.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.