Agnostic.com

2 1

Who does China prefer as POTUS - and why?

[scmp.com]

Robecology 9 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually, if I was Chinese, I'd hope for a Trump victory, knowing that four more years of him would destroy the U.S.!

I’d say they're sick of trump … and likely view Biden as a stable alternative. What I’ve ‘heard’ from China is basically a philosophy that defends their honor and independence, nothing more.

What I view from russia is a devious, extended KGB plot to denigrate Democracy and weaken their most feared advisory.. China is winning me over ...and not only because my Nephew just married a Chinese wife, who my mother already thinks the world of 🙂

Varn Level 8 Sep 1, 2020

From the article; "With the future hanging in the balance, Beijing has dramatically toned down its nationalist rhetoric and largely stayed reticent about the upcoming elections."

I recommend you read it.
[scmp.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529938
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.