Agnostic.com

2 1

Happened just minutes from my home.. Funny, the local news station, WRAL didn't follow up on their capture. I had to find out from a Fox news station from another town.. I wonder why? 😒 [myfox8.com]

#fox
Captain_Feelgood 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Terrible crime. I don't know about WRAL, but I did see the follow up on another local media, Channel 11: [abc11.com]

And the local newspaper, The News Observer: [newsobserver.com]

I don't subscribe to the Blues and Disturber any more.. Needless to say, I would never watch a NBC station.. . It blows my mind how she and her friend can only get 230 some months in prison for this... If convicted,, that's like 18 years plus some... They could get out in half that with good conduct?? That shit is wrong..

Why do people commit such violent acts. They need to be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529939
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.