Agnostic.com

4 0

UFO Spotting Has Replaced Bird Watching as Pandemic Obsession

Sightings are rising and 2020 is shaping up to be a banner year for close encounters

[wsj.com]

. . . alternative source :

[nypost.com]

#UFO
FearlessFly 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Silly

How egocentric does one need to be to believe that there would be any reason, other than hunger, for beings from another planet to be interested enough to visit our planet. We are barely evolved.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 2, 2020

I have been trying to figure out why any alien species would come to Earth. I cannot figure out one good reason. Water, there is much more than all the water on Earth on an asteroid, Ceres. Resources, any and more minerals exist within the Ort cloud, would not have to worry about getting shot at. Intelligence, I am sure they realize we voted the cheeto into office and they would not see anything intelligent here, unless they want to talk to whales or porpoises. The only reason I can think of is a particular dish or drink. Perhaps a good Gyro and a good beer or special glass of wine. They sure would not come here for us.

@dalefvictor Indeed. Perhaps they might come here if they think we taste good, but the idea that some benevolent beings would make the journey across the universe just to help us is pretty ridiculous.

qaStaH nuq jay’

@MissKathleen I try to avoid cling ons.

The chances of species advanced enough to travel hundreds of light years even finding us, if such travel is even possible is as stupid as belief in a deity. Bird watching, whale watching etc are real, UFO watching is a phenomena, any explanation which includes extra terrestrial beings is mass stupidity.

What makes you an expert? Sounds more like an opinion to me.

@Namaste Logic. Just like there is no God. Logic. You must be one of those UFO believers that's fine. It doesn't make sense to me. I like ET though. Science "Fiction"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.