Agnostic.com

6 7

Well, for fuck sake. Here I am, situated on a moderately well isolated site in the sparsely populated New Mexico Permian Plain, having hidden from my beloved brethren and cistern for the better part of 6 months and given up my trip to Alaska over this virus thing and it still found its way into my home. Entire household on official quarantine, plus our newly arrived visitors. That means 11 people are now trapped in the Jacobs hacienda with no visible means of support. Pray for us? 😛

evidentialist 8 Sep 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hoping for all negative tests and a civilized quarantine. Please keep us updated.

Here's a serious idea....keep notes and write a book. Wishing you well and hoping you find lots of support in the community.

My normal writing is far more interesting than this nonsense. In order to draw attention to a book about this experience, it would need to be one written posthumously.

@evidentialist Maybe--or maybe some insights and funny experiences would be fun. Be creative.

Best wishes, friend.

skado Level 9 Sep 3, 2020

All speculation until we get our results back, but thanks. After all this time to have it show up in my bunker, that was a real letdown.

Yeah, and hope. Sure.

No prayers, but I wish you good health.

"Pray for us," was a not too well veiled stab at that crowd. Thanks, man. So far, we're good.

Sending thoughts your way and hoping you all stay safe and healthy.

So far, so good. We get tested tomorrow, I think. Even if we come up negative from the test, we're stuck in the house for two weeks to finish out the quarantine. 11 of us. Together. In. A. Small. House. We'll see how that plays out. Did I mention the house is small?

@evidentialist It sounds smaller every time you mention it.
Two questions: 1. How's the weather out there? 2. Do you have a tent? 🙂

@Amzungu -- lol ... Well, it really is small, but 11 people is the problem. I mean, we're on a septic tank, you see.

@evidentialist Eat lots of cheese

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.