Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK One Man’s Plea to His City Council: Rename Boneless Wings

This is refreshing. Out of all the issues he could've tackled, this one was the most important. It's nice to see people who are away from what's going on around them.

IAJO163 8 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're not wings. Boneless wings is stupid, unless you deboned a wing. They're Buffalo Chicken Fingers. Get it right.

You agree with him, eh? WGAF? LMAO!!!

@IAJO163 Yeah he's right but it's not that important. It's a marketing ploy.

@barjoe I used to live near there. My complaint would be, "Why aren't Runza's nationwide?

@IAJO163 What the hell are Runza's?

@barjoe Ask the complainant, he knows. LMAO!!! I thought you'd look it up.

@IAJO163 Some Midwestern sandwich. What does that have to do with Kensington?

@barjoe I lived in Nebraska man! That's where this dude is from. Runza was a fast food place like Wendy's. It's not a sandwich. It's a scrumptious meat turnover.

@IAJO163 How did you wind up in Philly? I'll stick to cheesesteaks, hoagies, soft pretzels, water ice and scrapple. If I could get my hands on a Runza, I'd definitely eat one.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530929
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.