Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK Jeffrey Goldberg: I think Trump is genuinely confused by service

I believe Trump made his attitude towards service clear when he described fallen soldiers as "losers" and "suckers".

Teh idea of beign of service to others is far beyond his comprehension.

snytiger6 9 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trumpy is confused by REALITY. He sees the World from inside his golden toilet!

No shit Sherlock!! 😂😂😱

No kidding

His comments will lose him a few votes but unfortunately most people will believe it is fake news.

Trump is genuinely confused by decency. Has no understanding of it at all.

His attitude also reminds me of the lines in The Godfather by Michael Corleone's family. They bad-mouthed military service as something for suckers who hadn't figured out that family were the only ones worth sticking your neck out for or dying for. In their world only saps would risk dying or put themselves out at all for strangers. It's ironic that he ran for and served in public office as prez when he clearly feels that no one owes anything to society and that he has only used his office to enrich himself, his family, and his friends. He feels they are the only people who count.

That comment should loose him some votes. Even from the religious fools.

He was raised to believe he was better than other people. Military service is for the great unwashed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530965
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.