Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Cuomo Exposes Mitch McConnell's BIG Secret - YouTube

Fact checking McConnell.

EdEarl 8 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it is getting harder and harder for me to live here! This is not a place where people can live with the confidence that they are wanted and safe!

True, but if we vote the GOP out of control, things will get a little better. However, to make the US a good place to live, will be a long and difficult process, with no guarantee.

@EdEarl if trump was out of sight, (he could play golf everyday and tweet), that would be a relief for the eye sight!

@Freedompath And prosecutors in everywhere could give him all the attention he craves.

AND--can we know how McConnell & his missus have become so very wealthy during his ''service?"

They are in with people holding the ‘money bags!’ Disgust is just hitting me like a ton of bricks!

@Freedompath Know exactly that disgust, since Reagan. But the word salad defense of despicable politicians began with The Fountainhead a 1943 novel by Ayn Rand. It and Alas Shrugged are the right wing bible and new testament.

Yea, 'during he's "so vice."'

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:531408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.