Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK How fear and anger change our perception of coronavirus risk | Science News

"A behavioral scientist discusses the role of emotions in assessing risks and making decisions."

"We’ve conducted a lot of studies all showing that fear heightens subsequent perception of risk, while anger reduces that perception of risk. Labs around the world have also replicated this finding."

AnonySchmoose 8 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is why the idiots act out like nothing matters anymore, endangering everyone and Orange asshole doesn't help

Angry because Orange asshole always blames someone else and his base follow right behind with anger and blame for even the most innocent people. I'm thinking about Dr. Fauci, peaceful protesters, and mask enforcers.

Haven't had the opportunity to read the article yet (I will later) but this is my 1st reaction-
'"Fear" because they recognize scientific facts.
"Anger" because they refuse to recognize expertise.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.