Agnostic.com

7 3

WTF, has someone somewhere REALLY gone and lost their tiny mind?
Yeah okay, so I'm listening to our Aussie 24 hours News Channel and I just heard that, shock of shocks, horror of horrors, Humpty Dumpty tRumpty has been NOMINATED for a Nobel Prize, you've got to be joking.
Have the Nobel Committee just created a new classification?
Is tRump going to be awarded as being the Initial Winner of the Nobel Prize for being,
A) The BIGGEST and Best Arse-Hole Political Leader of the 21st. Century,
B) The finest example of Bullshit being stacked the Highest ever in Human History, or, last but by no means least,
C) The BIGGEST piece of rank, stinking turd ever to get stuck the arse-hairs of Human kind?

Triphid 9 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Relax! Donnie Diapers has as much a chance at getting a Nobel as would have Idi Amin!

"Dumbell Peace Prize"would be more like it. He's a freakin' moron.

I wonder how much money he made off the Israel-UAE peace deal.

Norwegian, right-winged politican nominated him....

You’ve listed opinions.
Can you list any facts?

He did get a Middle East piece deal between Muslims and Jews have never been able to do. Including a Obama AND Biden.

How does he deserve a peace prize for the Middle East peace deal when his own country is in a shambles?

@Cutiebeauty Obama never got a peace deal in that area. Nor anyone else in history.

@CourtJester Obama also never blatantly lied about a deadly infection that killed almost 200k Americans, his own people... Trump isn't American...

@Cutiebeauty ever heard of the swine flu? That was quite the “hush” job.

@CourtJester ever heard of cooties, jester? You do realize you're a joke here, don't you?

@Cutiebeauty “Cooties” is you best reply and I’m the joke?
And do you genuinely believe that I get hurt feelings from groups of people with little to know knowledge of US History or Economics? It’s really just comical to be honest.

@CourtJester know knowledge of history...

Haha you have no knowledge of English...

@Cutiebeauty You still haven’t explained how many people died of the swine flu and how the previous administration handled it.
An eye whil tri two prufe reed bedder beefor hiting repli az thaght iz tha mossed inportent prt uv anee debait.

@CourtJester you never asked anything about swine flu except if I ever or it... But here you go:

Swine flu
Also called: pig influenza
A human respiratory infection caused by an influenza strain that started in pigs.
Preventable by vaccine
Treatable by a medical professional
Spreads easily
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging often required
Short-term: resolves within days to weeks
Swine flu was first recognized in the 1919 pandemic and still circulates as a seasonal flu virus. Swine flu is caused by the H1N1 virus strain, which started in pigs.
Rare: Fewer than 200,000 US cases per year

@Cutiebeauty The CDC says that over 500,000 deaths happened when it first began in late 2008. The vaccine wasn’t created until November or December of 2009 If I remember correctly and Obama didn’t do a single thing about it. The governors of states didn’t do economic shut downs or require masks. Absolutely nothing.

Oh, and 2019 had the lowest poverty rate in American history. Gotta stop that before Election Day.

He's obsessed since Obama won one even though he's not even remotely qualified

Probably all three! This is such bullshit!

I heard that too.. A right wing group suggested he be nominated.. Fake political news..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.