Agnostic.com

4 5

This just makes the world right for a minute! Mei Ziang leaves baby to get some bamboo to snack on. A very clear picture of the newborn with it's noises. (I should be embarrassed at how much time I sit and watch the live Panda-cam. LOL) 🐼🐼🐼🐼💜🤗

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This actually made me feel sad. Such a hard concrete environment. Glad there is a new cub, I just wish they were thriving in the wild.
Thing is if this brings a sense of peace no need at all to feel embarrassed. I enjoy videos of otters and kittens/cats I can feel the tension flow away.

If it helps put your mind in a positive space, you shouldn't feel embarrassed. Especially with all of the craziness in the world right now.

Nah! Wombats.

Watching something (that I'm assuming) puts you in a positive state of mind to momentarily 'escape' the craziness of the current events isn't something to feel embarrassed about.(imho)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.