Agnostic.com

32 4

What are your dealbreakers?

A weird laugh? Terrible fashion sense? Horrible taste in food? What are the things that have you running for the hills right off the bat?

BrightTyger979 6 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really only have two, you gotta be able to use deodorant, and you have to possess a sense of humor. I tell bad jokes all day long. Now that I think about it maybe they need a bad sense of humor to put up with me.

If they're not scientifically oriented and an agnostic/atheist. If they're not nerdy. If they use an iPhone.

ronak Level 5 Apr 9, 2018

An iPhone is a deal breaker? For real??

android for life!

@i-Ags-i I'm joking, of course! But yeah, I don't like Apple fans.

Religious / has kids

The needy, the overly sincere, drama queens, the self-absorbed, the not very bright, and those without humor. One that l never figured out how to handle is telling someone who wears a perfume that you don't like, that you don't like it. A couple of times in my life l have met a woman l really liked but l couldn't tell them how much l disliked the scent they were wearing, so l didn't pursue the realationship. That is why l use all unscented products.

A few on the top of the list other than the obvious as to why we are all here on this site; I won't date or even consider getting involved with smokers or anyone that chews. Weed is fine but tobacco is out including cigars. Bigots/sexists with narcissistic behavioral patterns. Dumpster supporters as of now until that shit storm blows over. Overweight men to a point where its affecting their health. Poor hygiene. Last but not least is a temperamental, bi-polar, know-it-all control freak.

Trump supporters.

Very very few... Do not trash your own country. Anything else can be fine tuned or even fixed

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.