Agnostic.com

3 1

Malificracy - A democracy whose executive, legislative and judicial systems are controlled, in part or in whole, by a conspiracy of criminals who by their actions ignore the will of the people, who act selfishly to enrich themselves, and who pass laws to justify their criminal activity.

EdEarl 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you have any particular government in mind? ... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€”

The one from β€˜hell’ if that rings a bell?

I will not try to top @Freedompath, but there may be more than one.

@EdEarl pity them! 😰

Let the work begin...we need to get back on track and bring some justice that we can believe in...justice for the people that worked their criminal actions and words, trying to destroy people and country! This has not been life, as usual! This was tyranny, plain and simply and ignorance is no defense!

Yes we do.

I think the Orange Ogre's crimes can be prosecuted in many, if not all of the 50 states and by the federal judiciary. He can hire lawyers to delay, but 51 criminal actions might bankrupt him again forcing him to sell his properties for pennies on the dollar.

It would be sweet if he eventually ended up using court appointed defense lawyers.

Oooohhhh yes. Will use this word today.

Thanks, I'm trying to get it added to Wiktionary, and the more it is used, the more likely it will be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.