Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't heard one person mention Janet Reno. I remember people saying Koresh deserved it because he was screwing little kids. I guess killing them all solved the problem. It also gave us Timothy McVey. He saw some of this and knew it was wrong. Then he was prompted into another wrong, supposedly just to show the government.

Janet Reno is mentioned in the video. This really does fall on her and on Clinton in my opinion.

@MyTV15 She got short mention in the video.

Vernon Howell ran the Branch Davidians. All they had to do was be patient. For the government to storm the compound instead of waiting them out. Remind me of MOVE in Philadelphia seven years earlier. Nobody learns from mistakes in the past. A situation like this will happen again. [billypenn.com]

To be honest, I can't believe the Clinton administration got away with this. Everyone is talking now about how the military should not be used against civilians-what do you call Waco? I think that there may have been child abuse going on there, but like you said the authorities should have waited it out. I remember saying at the time, "sooner or later they have to come out to go to the store. Just nab them then." Killing the children was not the way to stop the abuse. Waco and Jonestown are often lumped together in the same "koolaid" discussion. But in the case of Waco-it was government over-reach and misuse of the military that killed those people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.