Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Donald Trump's conversations with Bob Woodward about coronavirus, Black Lives Matter and nuclear war

I've heard the arguments about how Woodward should have released the info sooner but given that he did not a dribble of these tapes coming out for the next few weeks until the election cannot be a bad thing.. I haven't seen the new ones yet but apparently he had Trump randomly calling him in the middle of the night to discuss things like Black Lives Matter and Nuclear threats.
[google.com]

MsAl 8 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And of course we have the October surprise to come.
I bet the Dems know what it is and are holding it back.
It needs to be a good one.

He makes his own suprises. Not even he knows what they will be and not even his fellow Republicans can stop him.

If he had released them at the time, Trump would've quashed this and trashed Bob Woodward.

I agree. And I think this is much better tactically as far as harm to trump. It would have likely had very little impact and he wouldn't have had any ot the conversations after that one such as about Black Lives Matter. It is touchy to argue that being how many people died...
It is what it is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.