Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Whistleblower Alleges 'Medical Neglect,' Questionable Hysterectomies Of ICE Detainees : NPR

Just a preview to the "ethnic cleansing" that will take p[lace if Trump is reelected.

snytiger6 9 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Based on recent reports from multiple neutral sources, that story turned out to be mostly false, most likely a hit piece against ICE from someone who has a grudge against the organization.

[channel4.com]
From the above linked-to article... At time of writing, we have not seen evidence that hysterectomies were happening at the facility on a “mass scale”. So for now, we should be careful about using the language of “mass hysterectomies”.

As for the ethnic cleansing part should Trump get re-elected, unless someone could show me hard evidence that Trump directly had a hand in such (keep in mind those reports were pretty much false), I will equate such a statement to fearmongering. It also stands to reason that unjustly using the term mass hysterectomies would be disrespectful to those in the past who did suffer directly from forced eugenics, namely young black women who were targeted for sterilizations by one Margaret Sanger, the founder of the modern day organization known as Planned Parenthood.

They did report about it on NPR and how ICE sped up the deportation of a victim/witness to try to keep her from testifying.

@snytiger6 ICE may have tried to speed her on her way, but if what she said was true they will not be able to run from their deeds. With each passing day more details are coming out, and from what I've seen so far there doesn't appear to be anything conclusive as of yet. I'll be following that story for sure.

Forced sterilization is a form of genocide. I can't believe this is happening in America. This is Eugenics.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.