Agnostic.com

7 7

Just joined up! Really trying to find the right one for me. I've tried two other dating apps and 99.9% of the women in my area are conservative christians so here I am. I hope this turns out to be a good thing for me regardless of whether or not I meet someone here. Anybody have any tips or warnings for navigating the joint??

BeauxG 3 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Im pretty sure they have a videochats zoom calls and a group for singles looking to date. Yet there are many people here for community.

Hello and welcome. Warnings: Don't be a troll, and respect the wishes of anyone NOT here for dating. 👍🏽

Welcome to the community... 🙂

Just join some groups.... It'll take a few days to get used to navigating the site but its not difficult...

Welcome

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 18, 2020

Welcome to the site, I hope you find us a fun bunch. Many of us are not here for dating, so that aspect I cannot advise on, but I do wish you luck. Depending on where you live you may find the disparate distances a deterrent to real time romance, but there have been some successful linkups for those who have a flexible attitude to moving for love. There are lots of different interest groups here, and I suggest you browse and join a few, even if it doesn’t lead to meeting someone special it could mean you make lots of new friends.

Hello welcome and enjoy the site. Thought it has to be said that it is mainly a social media site, the dating part is not its strong point.

First---WELCOME! Secondly, go through the lists of groups and find those you like. Comment (''like''😉 on other people's posts and start topics. We're a fun group (mostly...there are always trolls) and you'll quickly figure out who's who.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535118
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.