Agnostic.com

4 2

Should Women have reproductive freedoms? In the last election, a majority of Women voted for Trump, and quite a few chose not to vote at all. What happened to suffrage? If people won't vote for their own self-interest, do they deserve anything better than Trump?

racocn8 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be mandatory.

Absolutely their bodies and lives politicians should butt out

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 19, 2020

54% of women voted for Clinton in 2016; 41% voted for Trump.

By contrast, 52% of men voted for Trump; 41% voted for Clinton.

It was white, middle-aged men who were statistically most responsible for electing Trump.

Source: [ropercenter.cornell.edu]

I stand corrected. I based the statement on what I had heard and it has some basis, albeit possibly incorrect. The article describes the misinformation...

"The idea that 52% of white women voted for Trump—compared to 43% who supported Hillary Clinton—comes from the 2016 exit polls,..."

[time.com]

@racocn8 Ah, yes, white women did vote more for Trump. Women in general, though, more often voted for Clinton. Thanks for clarifying your point.

What about all the foolish men who voted for trump? Should we cut off their cocks so they don't have reproductive freedom?

Yes.

I'm totally down with that too.

Yup

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.