Agnostic.com

6 3

What are your comfort foods?

Pasta, pasta, and more pasta! I love noodles. I could eat them forever. Yummy. My other comfort food is a drink, and it's water. I drink a lot of water. What are your comfort foods?

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, it used to be scotch, but I don't drink any more... I think it would have to be Campbell's Vegetable Beef soup. I've loved it since I was a kid, and I usually have a can in the pantry just in case I'm having a bad day...

Soup is good.

Soft bread and pasta, but I don't eat these much any more. I'm diabetic

Awe. I'm sorry to hear that.

Tacos. Good tacos.

Taco Tuesday tomorrow.

Shepherd's pie, chicken and dumplings

Yummy.

i love both of those two. rarely get shephard's pie but when cooked right, its soooo good.

@lbusche Meatloaf tonight for me. I'm ravenous after my intense 1 hr workout. I'm sore too.

Caramel tarts and unfortunately I am diabetic so can't eat them. They have about 40 grams of sugar. One of those bad boys and I would have to be rushed to the ER.

What are tarts?

@Sarahroo29 🙂 A little pastry crust with some filling. The british also have other definitions for them .

@lbusche I've never had one before.

Bread ? and coffee

Coffee!!

@Sarahroo29 it's two pm and I have a cup beside me. I drink it all day

just ordinary bread or bread with something on it like jam.

@lbusche either way is fine

@ashortbeauty I glanced at the coffee at the store today. I saw some that looked good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.