Agnostic.com

3 3

Do all Americans have their heads buried in the sand like the proverbial ostrich?

Now 6 days since publishing but as relevant as it has been for the last 100+ years - governmental suppression of the truth. Shane Dowling gives update on the Julian Assange extradition case.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

I have been prevented from sharing this report with you until now because the site administration chose to put me on a 7 day posting block for unknown & unstated breaches of the site rules.

FrayedBear 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Assange is no hero,, but a self-serving provacateur.

To be a provacateur there has to be someone to be provoked. Those who have done wrong are the first & most virulently offensive.

Glad your back. Yeah most Americans seem to have their collective heads either buried in the sand or firmly up their arses. I've post the article to my fb with the ? Do Americans really understand what is at stake? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Crisis? What Crisis?

Many years ago, 1993 or 4, I drew an Ostrich cartoon where the body was in the shape of Australia.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:537119
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.