Agnostic.com

6 16

LINK Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence (from The Concert in Central Park) - YouTube

It took me years to get to terms with something that is being on my own. Lately I have been isolating myself as much as I could. I have become anti-social and have grown a dislike for people. I have cut off some people from my life and, with this, if some people will cut me off from their lives, it's only fair enough. Despite growing a dislike for people, there some I value a lot, more than they could ever think. I have peace of mind and I wish I could pass it to everyone.

Paddypereira 7 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I relate to their songs. They got me through some difficult times.

Music, sometimes, has that effect.

@Paddypereira
It sure has for me.

Yeah... as a teen I knew all the words to their songs.

It’s a song we often sing in our choir..it sounds wonderful in 4 part harmony, and the audience always appreciates it too!

It's probably my favourite from them. Absolutely wonderful.

@Paddypereira Agree...though we also sing others by them too...which I love.

@Marionville, I can only play from them this one and El Condor Pasa.

@Paddypereira I like 59th Street Bridge Song, The Boxer and Bridge Over Troubled Water.

Yes!

They will never be again!

Very true.

This is an awesome song, I've loved it since I was probably 9 years old hearing my parents play it.
Then, about 4 years ago Disturbed remade it, and lots of people, including my wife said their version is better than the original.
They are out of their minds.

The Disturbed version is amazing, the vocals are simply awesome, gives you chills up your spine.

One of the greatest musical duos iof all time.

I love their music. I love this song in particular. Although it mentions what I'm going through, it's described in a dark and gloomy way which many people may feel these days. I learned how to play it and gives me a kick .

That is a great song. I always loved their harmonies.

I love this one, probably my favourite. I learned how to play it in my guitar lessons. Maybe I should play it as it's such a great song.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:537769
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.