Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Don Winslow Films: #TrumpIsNotABillionaire - YouTube

He blew through all daddy's money, now he wants YOURS.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was once the controller of a country club. They are cliquish and know each other. I know a gentleman that was the controller of Mar A Lago for a while. When 45 got elected, David moved his family to Germany before the inauguration. There will be more coming out. And it will be ugly. He will attempt everything to stay in office to stay prosecution and jail. I would have left earlier if I could have afforded to. I've heard what David had to say, and it was voluminous.

I already knew that. Billionaires don't sell ties and steaks or open on line schools.

Well, well, well. Listening to him lie so blatantly and repeatedly over the last four years made me think privately that he MUST be in a lot of debt. And guess what?????

If he had as much money as he wants to have he would have not needed to be president. He needs a way to pay the money back in kind rather than with actual money which he does not have. He needs to intimidate his payments back to Deutsche Bank.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:538684
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.