Agnostic.com

4 2

The anger that is blazing in Trumpy Dumpty's eyes during "That Debate" shows precisely why he is unfit to be POTUS. [bbc.com] [abc.net.au]

anglophone 9 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He has no dignity and no respect for other people. He doesn't know how to collaborate because he didn't have to work his way up the way most of the rest of us did. That's why he can't get along with anyone for any length of time.

When did becoming the best person you can be fall out of favor?

Everything he has ever said or done shows why he is not fit to be President. I can't come up with a single quality he has that makes him fit for the job.

Yes, and I’m pleased to be hearing shared observations of his insanity ..from around the world. Embarrassed, and ashamed.. but pleased..

Now didn’t Biden look twenty years younger with his eyes wide open in astonishment? Loved that! What a contrast -- and what a disgrace…

Varn Level 8 Sep 30, 2020

He nothing but a filthy pig 🐽

Did you notice the hooker in ultra-heels heading across the stage toward trump when it ended..? Woops, I mean our β€˜first lady.’ ...as the former school teacher climbed up to embrace her appreciative husband..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539116
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.