Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK As Debate Commission eyes changes, Team Trump fumes

Well if Trump behaved like an adult and didn't interrupt 72 times, and if he wasn't talking over Biden most of the time Biden was speaking, then changes wouldn't be needed.

snytiger6 9 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Trump refuses to go along with needed debate format changes, the debates should be held with Biden at one podium, and other one empty. It least we would then get some coherent picture of what Biden is proposing.

I am wondering now if Trump's Covid-19 diagnosis (Oct. 2nd) isn't to avoid the future debates...with rules he'd have to follow.

@snytiger6 I don't think so. I think that is just fantastic proof of Trump's arrogant stupidity.

Well. That answers that question.
Trump has no intention of following debate rules so to have effect the commission response has to be somewhat extreme -- likely not just cut off the Mic, but physically isolate the speakers in booths.
And when Trump whines and backs out, make it clear that it's his own fault and give over the time to Biden.

I don't expect that kind of clarity from American media but I can forlornly wish.😋

looked Exactly like the self-important puffed-up toad he is...i say let him bluster!

Trump's life has revolved around insisting that rules are only for "losers".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.